Monday, March 7, 2011

Getting the engine started

Hola,

As of now, I have a crap load of schoolwork to finish, but in between all that, I am getting my ideas together...finally! I have most of the layout and characters for the first chapter set and hope to start drawing hopefully sometime by the end of this week!

I have been going around looking at a ton of art books and buying a few here and there dealing with perspective and anatomy. I find that everytime I look at manga, I pay attention to how every little thing is drawn and when I am walkign on the streets, studying perspective by seeing where the buildings are converging at what horizontal point, haha.

My spring break is coming up and I hope to get a plethora of issues taken care of, including my health, which has not been the best, lol. So please keep in tuned for more updates!

-Yoonicorn-

1 comment: