Monday, September 19, 2011

Younger kids are more talented than Me.


A self portrait one of my students drew of me....


a modified Charles by a student named FFFFFFFFRANKY!

So as you can see, my job is quite fun...at times lol. i have met two students today who are around the 8th grade with some scary drawing talent!

Anyways, I have decided to abandon working on the current chapter I am working on and continue with the chapter I was working on before since the deadline is pretty close and finishing this new chapter will take a long....very long..time. Due to complicated angles and sceneries I have in my mind, lol. But do not worry, all of these chapters, I plan to release in 2012!

And if you have not already, check out our podcast with the author of PARADIGM SHIFT, Dirk Tiede:
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=99009&cmd=tc

You can check out his awesome webmanga here:
http://www.paradigmshiftmanga.com/

Ok, until next time!

YOONICORN

No comments:

Post a Comment