Monday, May 23, 2011

PROMATEUR

Hello!

So I have finally graduated from college and now looking for jobs...hooray?

Anyways, me and my rival, Contreras have long last met...computer to computer through skype! And with this technology, we have decided to do a weekly podcast called PROMATEUR.

what is promateur?

It is a name I came up with in one of my discussions with Contreras about a possible magazine title and I came up with Promateur which was the inbetween of going pro but yet still amateurs in technique. So it is an inbetween, but we have decided to name our podcast this instead. So with this podcast, we will be discussing various topics such as the state of manga today to various penciling techniques. If you have any topics or questions for us to address in the podcast, just write on my SPOON page or Contrera's fan page:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Blade-of-the-Freak/125511932636

So tell all your friends! A post about when and where to hear these podcasts will be arriving soon!

YOONICORN

No comments:

Post a Comment