Monday, June 6, 2011

ON AIR

I am rolling along with SPOON finally and calling it chapter 0. After it's completion, I will submit it to other companies hoping for SOME kind of feedback, since I am getting back into my groove. Whether I will serialize this edition is still up in the air since I do have a really good story in mind (well I think it is). Also....

The PROMATEURS podcast has finally hit the air!...on the internet that is!

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=99009&cmd=tc

Me and my rival/friend Contreras (author of BLADE OF THE FREAK) will be doing a weekly podcast every Friday discussing various topics in the world of manga/comics/webcomics. If anyone has any interesting topics for us to talk about, feel free to comment on this blog or my fanpage or Contrera's fanpage. We would love to hear what everyone thinks!

YOONICORN

No comments:

Post a Comment