Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NYC COMIC CON 2011


































































This years comic con was somewhat of a disappointement, mostly because I only got to go on a Sunday rather than on a Saturday...=/.


I wanted to AT LEAST get my BONE book signed by Jeff Smith, but he left early and was not there on Sunday...and Hiro Mashima, creator of FAIRY TAIL left already...even though I am not too happy with his manga, he is still leagues above me.


Speaking of leagues, I went to the anime fest artist alley and met the creator of FLIPSIDE and got my art critiqued...let me put it this way.


Last year, I felt like a plankton in a huge ocean, this year...a shrimp. A LITTLE better.


One huge discouraging feedback I got was that getting my own table next year with the level I am at would be an utter waste of money...haha. But luckily I did create some contacts and tomorrow, I hope to meet with an artist I met to critique the shit out of my art...hahaha... So maybe..MAYBE I will have to delay serialization for another year...we shall see.


YOONICORN


































































No comments:

Post a Comment