Thursday, October 27, 2011

Old Habits die Hard.

Hola,

So awhile ago, I said I would enter for the MORNING contest, but once again, I have backed out, but hear me out first before calling me a giver-upper.

Recently, I went to comicon in nyc (see previous post) and like I said, I felt like a piece of shrimp in a vast ocean, better than last year when I felt like a piece of plankton shit, but anyways....

I recently met up with an artist I met at comicon who goes by the pen name of Mayshing, you can check out her works here:

http://mayshing.com/

Overall, it seems the problems in my art always center around one thing: patience.

So the badnews is that I will not submit what I have to the contest (maybe next year), but I will continue with SPOON and continue what I am drawing since I am having lots of fun with it. The art I plan to put up will be cleaner and better, I promise!

YOONICORN

1 comment:

  1. Patience is a great thing. One Piece centers around it. So does Dragon Ball, and Naruto and Toriko. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LISTEN TO HER? DUDE. QUIT DOUBTING YOURSELF. THE ONLY REASON YOU FELT LIKE SHIT IS BECAUSE THATS HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF. DUDE. IVE READ ALL YOUR WORKS(INCLUDING YOUR ROMANCE ONE SHOT). YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT TALENTS FOR DRAWING AND WRITING. YOU PULL OFF SUCH GREAT PERSPECTIVES(IN PEN AT THAT!) YOUR FIGHT SCENES ARE AWESOME, YOUR STORIES ARE INTENSE YET HILARIOUS. DUDE. FUCK CONVENTIONS. THEY ONLY HELP YOU AS AN ARTIST IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. QUIT BITCHIN' AND LOVE YOURSELF AND ART. NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE OR BELIEVE IN SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES!!!!

    ReplyDelete