Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas break hooray!

Christmas break at my job has FINALLY arrived and I will FINALLY be getting a week long break. So I will be drawing (and coloring) frantically over break getting work done for January's serialization.

I have not fully decided how to post up the pages on SMACKJEEVES..whether through my original site or create an entirely new one...blargh. I also plan to start working on another project called YOKAI, a kids manga idea I have. So I will be quite busy (hopefully).

I have been getting more tips and advice from Miss Christine Chong

http://mayshing.com/

I still have lots to work on such as the fundamentals of drawing (shading, anatomy), so I plan to look into taking classes or practicing sometime in the New Year, so for this edition, I really REALLY want it to be the version that takes off and is finished and I want to grow as an artist.

So please look forward to January 1st!

YOONICORN

No comments:

Post a Comment