Thursday, December 15, 2011

JANUARY

Hola!

I am getting excited for January...why? BECAUSE I WILL BE SERIALIZING SPOON!!!!!!!

I really, really, really, really hope that this is the one, because the ideas I have for it keeps me fired up and excited to draw. I am debating on whether I should make another site or to use the old spoon website and archive ALL the editions together, so I am thinking about it.....

So I plan to update on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, three days a week. That will be the pace until things in the story can pick up.

Also my podcast with Contreras, author of BLADE OF THE FREAK, has been rebooted and we are coming out with another episode this Friday, and hope to keep on having more guests, so please stay tuned!

EXCITEMENTTTTTTTTTT

-YOONICORN-

No comments:

Post a Comment