Monday, January 16, 2012

the land of YOONICORNS

Hello everyone! It's been awhile!

I've been really busy with the serialization of SPOON since it updates 5 days a week, haha. Ontop of that I have work Monday through Fridays from 8:30-5:30pm and then my 2nd job from 6-7pm and then I get home and have roughly about 3-4 hours to draw if I don't procrastinate haha.

Anyways, I've decided to post some pics of my workspace!




My workdesk!


My computer! Usually I am skyping with Contreras or looking at manga haha



The scanner of ultimateness!!!





OH NOES! SPOILER PAGE!!? haha


For the next update, I'll put up some rought sketches of outlines I have started to do for chapters.


Ok, till next time!


YOONICORN









































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment