Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Future Told

So the other day, it was me, my girlfriend, Betty, and her roommate, Felicia. We all went to the cafe the ladies worked since there was a bbq going on and we had to go since they might need to work. So we got up to the deck, smoked hookah and relaxed.

Then Felicia started telling the future.

She told me that me and Betty woudl get married and have four children, one boy, and three girls, two of them being twins. Honestly, I wasn't too happy with that prediction, I only wanted two boys and oen girl, but anyways. She went on to tell me that I will get published BEFORE grad school ends, which to me, is unreal.

But I am starting to draw more fervently so I can start submitting my manga to companies and seeing where it will go, I hope I can go far, it'd be nice.

I hope the future I was told comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment