Monday, September 28, 2009

It's a Big world out There...

Hi,

I have not updated here in awhile due to me being busy 24/7. Literally.

In fact, I have not drawn as much, but am scrambling to finish it as I have everything in my head, but I do have doubts in my abilities, as I have stumbled across another manga called "Resonance". Here is the link:

http://resonance.smackjeeves.com/comics/149624/chapter-1-cover/

Those of you who continue to read it will understand how good his art is and he says he wants to submit his stuff, but has no confidence in it. I have yet to post my drawings on this blog, but I can say his art is clearly superior to mine.

This just comes to show that it truly is a huge world out there and that life is not easy. My biggest weakness in drawing is backgrounds. I am definitely trying to improve, although it is difficult.

But we shall see, I will try to update this blog more often as well as start posting some pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment