Thursday, July 29, 2010

So much to do, so much time

So

Ever since I have RETURNS...I have been working diligently on chapter 9 which is about 80% done. It's quite a bastard to draw, haha.

And I am almost completely done penciling chapter 10, so Spoon is moving along quite nicely.

Other list of things I have to do are...

-Compile a portfolio for submission AND comicon in October
-Pencil/ink/color volume 1 cover

You have not read wrong..I will be attending comicon in October! So for any of you fans, who are not my friends in real life, can attend and we can all meet up!! I will hopefully have business cards and little booklets so I can start networking Spoon!

And for those of you who are reading Spoon, I realize it's been a little dull since the first chapter, but the story will begin to take a more serious turn...so watch out!

=)

2 comments:

  1. whats a booklet? how many pages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it'll contain some pages from chapters and I'm going to make a little book to hand out to people.

    ReplyDelete