Saturday, July 24, 2010

Temporary Hiatus

Hi,

I'm sorry to say this, but as of right now, I need to go on a temporary hiatus with SPOON. A lot has been happening recently in my life that I haven't been able to keep up with drawing.

I just recently been very busy studying for an important test and ontop of that, one of my friends got into a serious car accident, he's okay, thank god. But this was kind of a wakeup call for me and all of my friends.

I guess this is one of those "re-evaulate how you live" kind of stuff. And I have been filled with a lot of hatred and anger as of late, and I am trying to figure out a way to deal with it and trying not to indulge in alcohol so much.

So basically, I just need to re-adjust myself a bit

This hiatus will not be very long, since I am still very motivated to draw Spoon.

Once things in my life reach equilibrium again, I will be able to draw full steam ahead.

So please understand and if anything, the new chapter should be out in another week or less.

More updates to follow.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment