Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Comic Con

Hello!

As promised, I will give some information about comicon, which is OCTOBER 8TH-10TH.

I am planning to buy the 3 day pass which is 50 bucks as opposed to a one day pass, which is only 20 bucks.

It's only about a month away!

I plan to go there and meet some editors and other aspiring artists, networking basically.

So between now and then, my goals are:

-Make business cards
-design shirts (maybe???)
-Make some sample booklets for editors to see

For the booklets, I plan to redraw some pages of chapter 1 or just show some original pages..we will see...

Also for those who read SPOON and want to come out to show support or just to meet me, here is my e-mail:

neostar8710@msn.com

e-mail me for info or just to talk! All opinions are welcome.

I am a little behind on drawing the next chapter btw, but I will try my best to finish it by the next set release.

More updates to come!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment