Wednesday, September 29, 2010

COMICON news and reasons for delayed release of next chapter

Hi!

As some of you may have noticed, I will be releasing chapter 14 on the 20th of October (which also happens to be the day after my birthday =D). I usually would release every other week, hence biweekly, but this next week, I will be dedicating my heart and soul for comicon. But do not worry, I will be posting up some pics to show to editors and I hope to hear everyone's heartfelt opinions! So for that reason, I will not be spending this next week inking chapter 14.

And for those of you coming out to comicon...LOOK FOR ME! I enjoy all the support I can get (not that I will make it this year or anything..but just getting my name out there..ya know?)

So if any of you want to meet up, my e-mail is neostar8710@msn.com

So stay tuned and I hope you all will enjoy chapter 13!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment