Wednesday, September 1, 2010

START OF NEW SEMESTER!

Hello!

To start off school the first day of school (for most), is a new chapter of SPOON! =D

This summer went by pretty fast and I was able to finish 5 chapters...haha...

Well I have been doing a lot of thinking for what to do with Spoon especially since I have an end point in mind (for this edition before I go professional).

But since school is starting again and especially since this is my last year of school, and ontop of that, I got a job afterschool teaching kids how to draw manga!..well cartoons, haha.

So my day will be divided into 2 parts, 8-2:30 student teaching and 4-7 either teaching or going to class, then eating dinner, exercising, talking to my girlfriend..haha

As you can see, my schedule will be pretty packed leaving me little time for Spoon, but I will definitely try to keep up with Spoon since I am finally starting to get into the meat of the story!

So I might just release shorter chapters (14 pagers) or release monthly..so we'll see how this schedule works out.

Plus I do want to draw another one shot to submit to this contest:
http://morningmanga.com/micc/

Also I do realize that in between chapters, the site is kind of dulled with no progress, so I was thinking of posting little strips of what each character would be up to (character development) in between the chapter breaks, or simply just update the blog more. I will keep thinking about this idea and please give me feedback on it.

Next update will be about comicon in October!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment