Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Goals for the New Year


Just finished this today during art class. :)
I hope to continue taking classes, but considering where my life is right now, we'll see.

Starting for the New Year, I hope to get back into drawing. My plan is dedicate each month to drawing a certain category such as animals, buildings, people, hands, cars, etc.

So in January, I will probably dedicate it to anatomy and spend a whole month working on that and try to do a sketch every day. Then in Februrary, I'll do buildings and perspective, and etc etc.

I hope to do this for the next 3 years or so until I feel like I am good enough. I was talking to my art teacher today about my slump and she said that I was growing. So perhaps all my doubt will be erased with time...of course, I must be training, lol. I also hope to start visiting my local comic book store more often and start reading some graphic novels and widen my horizon, visually.

I also hope to develop a lot of disicpline and gain a lot of skill during this time, so we will see where 2011 will lead me...

happy holidays everyone.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment