Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Progress




This is an attempt at a self protrait of me and my girlfriend, Betty. :)
As you can tell , my skills still need a lot of work, but I am practicing, so this is proof, lol.
On the other hand though...



I finished drawing my basic shapes (well my instructer helped me a lot, but I am getting there by understanding how to shade), so I will continue to take classes and hopefully get tons better with time....In other news...
I will not be doing Spoon for the Yen Press contest, but rather a different one shot.. I will unveil it soon, so I hope I can manage to finish it admist how busy I have gotten with student teaching..and as for Spoon, I might do it in monthly releases rather than biweekly, so we will see what happens.
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment